Let’s choose to be noble wives so that we may not bring ruin to our husbands and our marriages.
When you consider the definition, below, of a noble wife versus one that is disgraceful and brings decay to her husbands “bones”, I don’t know about you, but I’d rather be noble.
May the Holy Spirit help us to be noble wives.
Proverbs 12:4 NIV
 A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.
Proverbs 31:10 NIV
 A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
Definition of noble;
- Having or showing qualities of high moral character, such as courage, generosity, or honor: a noble spirit.
- of or characterized by high moral qualities;
- having dignity
- of superior quality or kind; excellent
Definition of decay:
- To fall into ruin:
- To decline in health or vigor; waste away.
- to decline or cause to decline gradually in health, prosperity, excellence, etc; deteriorate; waste away
- the process of decline, as in health, mentality, beauty, etc.
1. Definitions from the free dictionary by Farlex